Post Natal Personal Training
Still wearing your maternity wardrobe one year on?
Fed up of looking in the mirror and seeing that baby bulge staring back at you?
Or simply not sure of your body’s capacity to exercise after having just been through the biggest workout of your life, giving birth?
Our team has worked with many post natal clients, and understand the demands of being a new (or not-so-new) mum, and the toll sleepless nights can take on your energy levels. Possibly the last thing you feel like doing is going to the gym, with barely a minute to brush your hair, never mind go for a run & pump out 100 crunches to burn off those stubborn pounds.
With heaps of experience under our belts, we can help to get you back on track with a step by step approach, ensuring you’re maximising each and every workout, & fine tuning yourto blast that baby weight, once & for all.
And even if you’re one of the lucky few who’s shed your extra pounds quickly, the benefits of post-natal training go beyond accelerated weight loss:
- Accelerated post natal recovery
- Reduced risk of post natal depression
- Increased energy levels
- Accelerated abdominal recovery, increasing your core stability
- Accelerated pelvic floor conditioning, reducing the risk of incontinence
- Increased libido!
- Reduced back & shoulder pain (from lifting & carrying your baby)
- Increased self-esteem
Providing both gym and home-based training, it’s the easiest way to regain & reclaim your body & self esteem.
The ‘Banish That Baby Bulge‘ package does involve dedication (90 days worth to be precise!), however the results speak for themselves, with a bit (a lot!) of fun along the way!
The programme consists of:
- Full body movement analysis (to identify any muscle imbalances)
- Full nutrition & lifestyle analysis
- 12 x gym based & tailored sessions (1hr)
- 12 x home based tailored personal training sessions (1 hr)
- 12 x 20 min personal homework sessions to target those problem areas (post baby belly bulge, muffin top & bingo wings!)
- Regular full body composition measurements to ensure you’re on track with your progress (weight, body fat %, muscle %, BMI)
- Monthly programme reviews
(Training sessions can be completely home or gym based, whichever works best for you)